Thursday, October 11, 2007

Contrast paragrah

I will explain the difference between the two states that I have live in the United States. San Diego has a wonderful weather is always in the middle no too hot or too cold. Ocala doesn't a have a good weather here is always in the extreme very hot and also very cold. When I lived in San Diego I was around mostly of young people, but here in Ocala is old people. I know San Diego has good opportunities for every type career with possibilities to grow quick in any field. Although Ocala doesn't have a lot variety for jobs it is a nice quiet town to live; however, when I finish school I want to have variety when I look for a job. San Diego has big highways and a lot traffic. Ocala has small highways and not that much traffic. San Diego is close to Mexico and Ocala is far from it. I love San Diego and I dream to go back and live there, on the other hand I meet awesome people here and I feel I am getting attach to them. Now is hard to decide what I will be doing in four years.

1 comment:

John said...

There certainly are many big differences between San Diego and Ocala. I hope you can realize your desire to go back to San Diego. I have heard that housing is very expensive in San Diego. Does that apply to apartments?