Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Creative list

When I was in Mexico in middle school a friend of mine gave me a sweet doll that I really like it. The doll meant a lot, the time, circumstances and everything involved with the doll is unforgettable. I still have the doll and I will keep it forever.

The person that most influence my life has been my ant Angelina, she is a strong women that never gives up. She always energetic, good mother to her kids and she has done all the work by her self. Her kids are sweet like she is and this is because she has done a good job. She gave me a lot advise that I did apply in my life what she told me. Now I am so thankful to have her as a strong influence in my life.

I had many teachers and I think all of them were great, but I still remember a couple. I ask my self that I wish to know how they are doing, because they were close and meant a lot to me. I have so much respect for them, because in difficult times they were there trying to do their best to help out. Just by having their support and guidance they made my life easier to handle.

1 comment:

John said...

Things don't have as much meaning when we get them ourselves as they do when a person that is special to us gives them to us. That is the message I get from your paragraph about the doll. Your aunt seems like a good person to know and to have had around you when you were growing up.