Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Process paragraph

Every culture is different and unique. I think is very important to respect everyone. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world, because they add knowledge to myself that I didn't have if I never knew them. When I meet someone from other country I start talking about Mexico and explain how is it there. What we are used to do and what places are the best to visit. After I explain a little about my country then I am very curios to know a lot about their culture and how they usually do things in their country. I think everyone likes that other show interest in their country . We have to treat others the way the we want to be treated. Every country has places and things that no others countries does. I know is important to have variety, so if we are in the position we can enjoy and meet the beauties from all over the world.

1 comment:

John said...

Your points about your culture and other cultures are well made. My experience is that everyone values their own culture. I am ashamed to say I don't know a lot about Mexico although I have read a little about the Aztecs and have read a few other historical books related to Mexico. The other night on the news they were showing some film of Mexico City, and it looked so marvelous.

Maybe you could write something about Mexico in a future blog.